Ready to stop the itch?
Itch Relief Pen utilizes groundbreaking Thermo-Pulse-Technology that delivers soothing heat and vibration to the affected area increasing circulation and localized blood flow. Bite Helper is drug and chemical free. Surface area coverage is 20mm, completely covering the bug bite Built in safety feature makes sure it does not overheat Reusable device powered by 2AA batteries Safe and easy to use Place the Bite Helper Thermo-Pulse metal tip directly on the affected area. Activate Bite Helper by pressing the ON button.
- Thermo-Pulse-Technology delivers concentrated heat & vibration to the affected area increasing localized blood flow and circulation - neutralizing and soothing the itch in seconds!
- No more itch & fear from insect bites. Enjoy your itch free day!
About the product
- Easy to Use - Quickly terminates itch and irritation of mosquito bites. No more itch!
- Thermo-Pulse-Technology - Delivers heat & vibration to the affected area increasing localized blood flow and circulation - soothing the itch.
- Drug & Chemical Free - Non-toxic, gentle on skin, safe to use on adults and on kids over 4 years of age.
- Reusable Device - Battery operated itch solution for the people you care about.
- Proven Wellness - Designed, tested and quality assured in the USA.
AS FEATURED ON
Being outside all day by the lake was so tiring yesterday. By the time I went back home I started scratching my arms and legs like crazy! I then noticed a had several mosquito bites, yuck! So I decided to try Bite Helper. I was kinda apprehensive at first but then I was like, let’s go for it!’ I applied Bite Helper to the first mosquito bite, not really knowing what to expect. After about 40 seconds I removed it. My bite had gotten smaller and most importantly immediately stopped the itchiness and irritation. Next, I applied Bite Helper to all the other affected areas and was super relieved!!! Thank you Bite Helper.
Faytima, Atlanta, GA
I have always had mosquito’s bites and they irritate me so badly to where I would scratch off my skin. I tried it for 30 seconds and the itch was instantly gone. I can’t wait to use it in Alabama in the summer with family and friends when we are all itching uncontrollably.
Carlotta, Atlanta, GA
As an outdoor enthusiast I have dealt with insect bites for as long as I can remember. They can be particularly dangerous when I travel abroad and mosquitos carry potentially dangerous viruses. You often don’t feel the bite as it happens but are left with a painful itchy blister that just won’t go away. I have tried just about everything to help combat the problem from messy sprays to toxic Deet containing products. I got bit anyway and so did my child. That’s why I was very excited to hear about the new innovative technology in BiteHelper. It’s a small handheld unit that I can take along with me anywhere I go. It treats the skin after an insect bite or a sting. Less than a minute is all it took to get rid of all the itch from those pesky mosquitos.
Paul Merson, Nanuet, NY
I seem to be one of those people that mosquitos love. No matter what repellant I use I still get bitten. At least with Bite Helper I can get rid of the itch.
Nancy, Truckee, CA